Monday, October 1, 2007

Its Here

I received my pump on Sept 20th. I decided on going with the blue. Have checked it out and it works so far as I can tell. It is real easy to scroll through the menus. Still do not have the EZ manger software yet, note in the box said that it should be shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. So that will be nice to have something new to play with.

Right now I have been reviewing the DVD and the manual that came with the pump. Everything seems straight forward to program and set up.

On the 9th of Oct I go in for my first session for training. Should go good I hope.
After I learn how to program the pump and we figured out the my profile should be then we fill it with saline solution and I go through and show that I can operate the pump.

Then I go in for a day and we start the real stuff to see how I do. I know that I have a long way to go to get everything set right.

More in a couple weeks.


Bob

1 comment:

Scott M said...

How exciting! Best of luck on your new pumping venture.